My post on August 6 last year was a milestone of my blogging life, i.e. 4 months after I was officially becoming a blogger. My post tile is: A little happy news to share – Most [LIKES] day notification from WordPress.
5 months and 24 days after my post, I received another excited notification that is I have gotten 50 Likes for Borneo Travel Advisor blog. I know once again I have to share my happiness to all my readers, followers and [Like]er, wink!
With my limited English, I could still have yours support, I am thanking you all sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I love you all! And I love WordPress!!!
Win Son Nick Kho
Borneo Travel Advisor
- Message from Borneo Travel Advisor: Happy New Year 2013 (borneotraveladvisor.wordpress.com)
- 10 dead Borneo pygmy elephants feared poisoned (news.yahoo.com)
- Ten Borneo pygmy elephants found dead may have been poisoned (metro.co.uk)
- Helping Borneo’s indigenous people fight for their forests (news.mongabay.com)
- ‘A very sad sight to see’ (theage.com.au)
- Poison suspected in deaths of 10 endangered pygmy elephants in Borneo (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- Pygmy elephants found dead in Borneo after ‘poisoning’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Kembayau fruit a.k.a Canarium odontophyllum (limbangblog.wordpress.com)
- Happy 2nd Blogniversary 🙂 (rizzamaruja.wordpress.com)
- Blogger Subjected to Censorship Due to False Reports to WordPress (mentalhealthmatters2.wordpress.com)