After the space of almost a year, I am visiting Keningau town again today mainly to bring a few Sarawakian .friends as their coordinator, for it is holiday trip to celebrate one the friends’ birthday. Upon arrival, we checked in to Juta Hotel that is situated in the centre of Keningau, an ideal location which is in the heart of shopping centers, banks, government offices and entertainment venues. We took 2 attached superior rooms that cost us RM280 (with the rebate of RM3 per room for it costs RM143 each superior room)
The address of Juta Hotel keningau is: Jalan Milimewa Lama, Locked Bag NO.1, 89000, Keningau, Sabah.
Juta Hotel is reachable via phone No. 087 337 888, fax No. 087 332 888, email: email@example.com and for more info, please visit the website at: www.sabah.com.my/juta.
The hotel has 57 rooms from the 3rd to 7th floor of the property. All the rooms are fully furnished that come with single or double bed. Please click here for update room rates. The type of rooms offer as below:
- Standard rooms
- Executive rooms
- Superior rooms
- Junior Suites
- Deluxe rooms
- Penthouse Suites
Red Oak Cafe
Juta Hotel runs 2 food & beverages outlets i.e. Red Oak Cafe & Melapi Lounge.Red Oak Cafe is an ideal casual meeting place for either business or leisure stay in Keningau. At this outlet you can enjoy selections of Western, Malaysian and Oriental cuisines admit a relaxed and elegant ambiance of Red Oak Café. With any menu selected; they
determine to spread their finest cuisine that will tantalize customers’ taste buds that hoping the guests leaving the cafe satisfied, smiling and happy.
If you have a time for casual transit the hearty atmosphere of Melapi Lounge is perfectly ideal and relaxing.
Facilities in Juta Hotel, Keningau
Juta Hotel also offers many facilities that listed as below:
- Juta grand ballroom – Juta Grand Ballroom located on 1st floor, is a multipurpose banquet hall for big occasions accommodates 500 guests, can be divided into 2 sections with portable AV & PA system, stage, fully carpet floor, control climate and lighting system. A range of highly versatile function rooms provides excellent facilities for banquet, conference, reception, meeting and exhibition. Professional technical support and superb cuisine help to ensure the success of your event.
- Maple grand room – A majestic venue of those occasions merit something particularly special. The Maple Grand Room is design into flexible functions with collapsible wall paneling for diversified room combinations for varied function themes and concepts with facilities support, located 10th floor can accommodates 200 guests for reception with fully carpet floor, control climate and lighting system over look the whole Keningau town.
- Meranti room – A multipurpose function room, located on 1st floor is for any special occasions and private meeting with facilities support, fully carpet floor, control climate and lighting system. Accommodates 100 guests to fulfill any imagination with unique flair, style that is innovative refreshing and memorable.
- Majau room – A multipurpose function room with facilities support, located on 2nd floor fully carpet floor, control climate and lighting system, ideal for private function with capacity up to 40 guests.
- Medang room – A multipurpose meeting room with facilities support located on 2nd floor, control climate and lighting system, ideal for private meeting and dinner functions.
Business Centre Services
The Business Centre is Located on the Ground Floor and is available to assist Guest with any Business needs such as word processing. They provide the following services:
- High – Speed Photocopying
- Plain Paper Fax Service
- High – Speed Internet Access
- Printing of Computer Document With Colour Printers
- Secretarial Services
Business Centre Operation Hours
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 1:00pm
(Faxing and Photocopy
available 24 Hours)
If you are interested to make your reservation, simply click here to fill up the information required on the page, thank you for your visit to my blog and enjoy your stay at Juta Hotel Keningau, cheers!
Click here if you need to know how to get there with map provided.
Photo gallery: The room I am staying now…
- Remembering Keningau’s Brave 5 (nbhesabah.wordpress.com)
- My home away from home away from home – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (travelpod.com)