Upon checking out from 1 City Hotel in Jalan Segaman, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Borneo, Malaysia, the chat with one of the receptionist opened the topic of what I am doing for living. I took the opportunity to tell her I am actually a blogger, I started to write about Malaysia Borneo since March last year. At that very moment, I just realized, I have been pursuing my dream career for almost a year now, the exact date I resigned and started to plan for all these things was on the 22nd March 2012. I am grateful that I am still surviving after all, depending on my very limited saving, boldly starting to pursue my dream, to become a successful online businessman one day. I started to travel around Borneo Malaysia which is East Malaysia to the state of Sabah, then I started to venture to the state of Sarawak and a nearby country, the Brunei Darussalam.
I really enjoy writing my experience during my stays in Sabah, Sarawak. I know my writings will slowly becoming a huge ‘library’, database, information counter… you name it ^_^ And, this trip to Kota Kinabalu Sabah, I stayed at 1 City Hotel and I am thrill to share with you all how cool is this little boutique hotel is!
I was indeed receiving a very warm welcome to 1 City Hotel, the receptionists greeted me with smiles stretched from ears to ears, then patiently of the room type and the room rates they are offering. 1 City Hotel is really a stylist boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Kota Kinabalu City. All the rooms are beautifully furnished in zen colors and natural wood with modern amenities. 1 City Hotel also strategically located in the central of Kota Kinabalu city, this criteria is another superb reason to stay. You will find the best shopping, hotel, the best fun pubs and the best food outlets in the city.
Room type with rates (up to date now and click here for more details)
- Superior King RM138 per room night
- Deluxe king / Twin RM128 per room night
- Standard King / Twin RM118 per room night
- Standard Queen RM108 per room night
- Family room RM178 per room night
Facilities of the hotel:
- Facsimile service
- Room service
- Bellman and porter service
- Morning call service
- Security system
- Safe deposit box
- Travel information
- Wi-Fi available
Contact 1 City Hotel
Lot 1, Block B, Ground Floor, Segama Complex,
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Tel: +6088-230478/240478 Fax: +6088-270678
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Rates are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Extra bed available at small surchage.
- Check in time 2.00pm
- Check out time 12.00pm
- Acceptance of Master & Visa credit card.
- Reservations will be held until 6.00 pm unless guaranteed by credit card or deposit or a confirmed flight arrival itinerary
- My home away from home away from home – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- Good Start – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- Sabahans go online to assert right to self-determination: “we wish to remain as Malaysians” (mindanews.com)
- I’m on Runaway Juno representing Kota Kinabalu (yqtravelling.com)
- The costs of climbing Mount Kinabalu in one day. (soloistproject.wordpress.com)
- Kota Kinabalu (gregbaker.ca)