Switz Paradise Hotel is simply perfect! As a traveling business man, hotel stay experience is hardly surprising anymore but my March business trip, I am again experiencing another great-stay-experience. How did that happened?
Now, I am still an in house guest while writing this article. I check in here 8 days ago. I am impressed with the services so far.
Switz Paradise Hotel, a modern budget city hotel in kota Kinabalu is perfect for me because of many reasons below:
- locates in the center of Kota Kinabalu city
- plenty of room types for me choose to suit my needs
- massive parking spaces is definitely the highlight for parking space even available on the same floor with the hotel, that makes it extremely convenient for me to move my ‘things’ (lets find out what kind of business I am doing then you know what I mean by that, wink!)
- an eater like me need eatery, there are many restaurants that operate 24 hours nearby
- The Centre Point Kota Kinabalu is 2 minutes walk away from here so, I could get anything I need easily
- free Wifi available
- and yeah, hot Shower too
I hope you enjoy staying at Switz Paradise Hotel as much as I am.
For more information, please contact them via below addresses:
Phone 088-448 177
- Borneo Travel Advisor in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Borneo: 1 City Hotel (borneotraveladvisor.wordpress.com)
- The Kinabalu adventures Borneo, Malaysia (discovertheorient.wordpress.com)
- Britons warned over Borneo trips (telegraph.co.uk)
- Finding My Creature in Images (findingmycreature.wordpress.com)
- Gaya Island Resort a hidden gem off the coast of Kota Kinabalu in Borneo (thempreport.com.au)
- Borneo conclusions (chloeswint.wordpress.com)
- Short-stay in Malaysia (standard.co.uk)
- Back to reality (chloeswint.wordpress.com)
- Kota Kinabalu (gregbaker.ca)
- El Cid Vacations Club Riviera Maya Resort Ranks Highly In Trip Advisor’s Travelers Choice Awards (prweb.com)